Please Select
  • Product

680-137_r_10     680-137_r_17_1 680-137_r_18_1 680-137_r_17 680-137_r_18
• Do not Scented Reeds on fabric or finished surface as Scented Reeds is harmful to such surfaces.
• For adult use only; it is not a toy. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS!
• Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing.
• Wash thoroughly after handling. If eye contact occurs, rinse with plenty of water for 20 - 30 minutes.
  If eye irritation persists, consult a physician.
• DO NOT INGEST. IF SWALLOWED, do not induce vomiting. Call physician or poison control center immediately.
• Spills should be cleaned immediately to prevent harm. DO NOT POUR DOWN DRAIN.